Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Naked Explorer

When you share a house with 6 year old boy with a HUGE imagination you never know what is going to be walking through the living room at any point in time.

This afternoon as I sat on the sofa enjoying some quiet reading time I looked up to see Paul standing in front of me dressed in his explorer vest and ONLY his explorer vest.


"Whattcha doing there buddy boy?"

"Well, mom, I'm going to explore the back yard and catch some bugs!
I'm going to find a huge bug and then I'm going to suck that bug up just like this!"

What did I do as the responsible mother when my 6 year old son informed me that he was going out in the yard shirtless and pantless?

I gave him a BIG smile and told him to "Have fun!"




1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! Sebastian has barely worn a shirt all summer, and we've had many pantsless days around here!

    ReplyDelete