Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Honestly

As I was sitting down to type out this blog, over joyed that Anna the Banana was sleeping soundly in her bed for her afternoon nap, I spilt my coffee ALL OVER THE PLACE.

"CRAP."

I am such a klutz.

This morning was not as hectic as I thought it was going to be.
Maybe I'm getting better at this whole house wife thing!
(Remind me of the above statement tomorrow.)

I managed to get both of the kids fed, dressed, teeth brushed and out the door by 7:35am.
Now I must confess that I didn't get a shower or my teeth brushed by that time but I did manage to change out of my jammie pants, throw on a hat and pop in some mint flavored gum!

After dropping little Paul off at the elementary school, Anna and I headed to Kroger to do our grocery shopping for the week.

Have you ever went grocery shopping with a demanding 3 year old?

yep

I survived thanks to the kroger ballon, the sucker and the fact that hardly anyone grocery shops at 8am!

So here I sit in a quiet, clean house full of food and clean laundry with a sleeping 3 year old!

Peace on earth.

At least for the next hour.

the shopping girl


too pretty to eat inside





anna pretending to walk on the trees




I write these special moments out so I can look to them on the CRAZY days to remind myself that it's not CRAZy all of the time.

just MOST of the time.










No comments:

Post a Comment