Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Baby Fever

I started feeling baby fever today.

I started thinking "man, I want another baby. in fact, I want at least four more little monkeys running around."

I realized that kind of thinking was completely nuts so I immediately turned the computer on and began reading my older posts about when Anna was a baby.

Here are links to the older blogs that I had written, that really helped me get out of the baby fever mode:

solidarity in motherhood

adventures of motherhood

sick momma

screaming child



It is amazing how you forget all the exhausting things about being a new mommy when your 2 year old and 5 year old are being SO GOOD and you have had a good nights sleep.

They are getting a LOT easier to deal with and be around.

It is pretty perfect at the moment!

What in the world was I thinking?
Four more kids? REALLY?

Maybe one more?!?!

"stop it Jessica! Snap out of it child!"

1 comment:

  1. I find that babysitting an infant for more than 3 hours also reminds me NO MORE BABIES!

    ReplyDelete