Saturday, October 16, 2010

Loretta Lynn

A friend of ours mentioned that he went to a Loretta Lynn concert recently.  I couldn't help but be a bit jealous because I grew up listening to Mrs. Loretta Lynn.  Ok, let me rephrase that.....I grew up obsessed with Loretta Lynn. I have watched every documentary and movie EVER made about her life.  Now he has gotten me determined to drag my husband to a Loretta Lynn concert. I just love that woman!!! Or maybe I can talk my mom into going with me since she loves her too and my dad thinks "she sings AWEFUL. why would you listen to that?"   

Here is one of my favorite songs.....The Pill

She cracks me up!  This one is for you mom.  Remember how we would sing this song together at the top of our lungs!!!   I now understand this song a LOT more than I did when I was 12.  HA HA HA

No comments:

Post a Comment