Sunday, September 12, 2010

Paul and Anna crack me up

Here are a few pictures that we took this morning.

Paul was trying on some dress clothes I got him at the thrift store.

When he put the shirt on I wanted to cry. he has grown up so much. 

I can't believe I have been his mother for over 5 years.

Anna wanted to take a picture too.

However, she hadn't gotten dressed yet.

The picture, I think, turned out hilarious.

It does a great job at capturing all of our personalities.


Just a funny little story:

I was relaxing on the floor, Roger was on the couch, Anna came up to me and said in a robot voice "I'm a toy. Play with me."  Paul walked into the room singing "All the single ladies. All the single ladies. All the single ladies. All the single ladies. Put your hands up.ooooh ooooh"  Roger looked at me and said "yep, he didn't hear that in my car."  Paul then sat on the couch, looked Anna straight in the eye and said "The more you fight dragons, Anna, the more you'll be like me."  Anna responded, "I don't like the dragons."  Paul made a silly face "well, that's the point."

I love their conversations.

Before that Anna and I had a mother/daughter trip to the park. As we were walking to the park the sun came out for a bit. It had been raining all day. She screamed out in joy "HELLO SUN.  I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH.  I missed you, you silly sun."  She then waved and screamed  "HI" to every person she saw on the side walk or on their porches.

I love how simple the world is to children.




No comments:

Post a Comment