Saturday, September 4, 2010

Open House #2

Today is the BIG DAY!  

There is a massive town festival going on in the park beside our house.

There are yard sales EVERYWHERE!

People are EVERYWHERE!

We are having an OPEN HOUSE!

Once again we have managed to make the house look as if no one lives here. 

It has been a major chore. 

We are all REALLY REALLY sick with some bug that has been going around. My head feels like someone is smashing it, my body aches, my throat hurts and my ears are ringing. Roger feels the same. Anna has screamed ALL MORNING LONG after being up screaming ALL NIGHT LONG. Paul is spacing out on the couch and screams anytime someone attempts to help him.

Roger and I have sorted through the house and cleaned all morning like zombies. There were times that I totally forgot what I was doing and found my self, broom in hand, staring at the wall only to be brought back to reality by Anna grabbing my arm screaming "HOLD ME. HOLD ME. WAAAAAAAAA"

I write this to ask for prayers. 

Please keep us in your prayers. We really need to sell this house. It is a horrible time to try to sell. No one is really buying in this town. It seems like everyone is trying to get out of here.

Our other house, in the town we will be moving to, is nearing the completion mark. We have paint on the walls, tile in the kitchen and we just picked out the carpet. I think the appliances will be coming in a couple of weeks. Then we will move. (THANK THE LORD)

Oh man. Thinking about packing with two small children is making me sick to my stomach.

Please keep us in your prayers.





No comments:

Post a Comment