Monday, September 20, 2010

Cherished Moments

There isn't much of a story that goes with this picture but I thought it was adorable.  

I had just put on some John Lennon when little Anna came running up to me with her funny little hat and screamed out in excitement "DANCE WIT' ME MOMMA!!"  

As we were dancing Roger pulled out his camera to snap a picture.  

It is such an in-the-moment picture. 

I love how adorable that little face is. 

I love that squeaky little voice that chases me around the house yelling "MOMMA! Hey MOMMA!"   

I love love love that she insists on calling me Momma.  It mealts my heart every time I hear it.  Even if it is followed by "look I put lotion all over the wall all by myself."

I cherish every second I have with my little miracle baby.
"Anna Catherine, I could eat you up I love you so."

No comments:

Post a Comment