Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pastor's Wife Retreat

Yesterday I met with two of my professors and Debby (a bsk staff member) about the possibility of starting up a pastor's wife mentor team. Part of which will be a pastor's wife retreat.  Self care is seen as a big deal for ministers but often times the minister's spouse is left out of that. I proposed that a mentoring program be set up for the spouses. I would love to see minster's wives become each others mentors. I would also LOVE to have a retreat specifically for us. We're working on it!  If you are interested email or call the Baptist Seminary of Kentucky....ask for Debby


Speaking with them gave me hope that this little project just might happen! I have been thinking and praying about a pastors' wife mentor team for 2 years now. 






No comments:

Post a Comment