Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I have done gone crazy

I have no clue what has gotten into me.

The past few weeks I've noticed myself turning into a little Martha Stewart.
This is quite unusual for me.
Maybe it is because I am getting closer to 30?

Oh my goodness guys.
What in the world is going on with me?

Is this what happens in the 7th year of marriage and 6th year of parenthood?
Is this "change" normal?

Oh MY GOSH I think I'm turning into a real honest to goodness house wife.

RUN. FOR. YOUR. LIFE

In the mornings I have been getting up super early to knit these adorable little baby bird booties for a special friend's baby.

I've been COOKING...... pause for a second to take in that statement..... I've been cooking and WANTING to cook and finding fun recipes to cook.  

WAIT A SECOND, DON'T I HATE COOKING.  
Recipes are fun??

I baked the kids a homemade pizza last night, made the crust and everything.
Last weekend I made a big Autumn Harvest Pork Tenderloin. I had to have Roger help me cut up the butternut squash because I wasn't strong enough.  
oh my gosh I was so excited about buying a butternut squash and making a dish to celebrate fall.

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON WITH ME?

I've been MAKING Roger coffee.

WHAT?
I don't make coffee for people without them twisting my arm.

I'm a TEA DRINKER!!!!!!!

And this afternoon I decided to take this old brown wicker chair

and give it a face lift

Can someone say front porch sittin' with some hot cider?!?!?

Roger came home for lunch to find me doing this little project.
He thinks I am going cRaZy.

No, seriously, for real.

I have been SPASTIC.

I told him I was wanting to learn to sew my own clothes!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment