Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year

A New House.


A New Town.

A New Church


A New Pacemaker


A New Beginning.

Last year was full of newness.

I am still trying to get used to the transition as we begin this new year...2011.

My goals for 2011 are so exciting.

I mainly want to meet people and get involved in our new community!

I want to join a MOPS group

Start a knitters circle

Have lots of dinner parties

Join a reading group

Explore the city and surrounding areas

Take TONS of walks, hikes and bike rides

Get my fishing license

Go hunting

Plant a vegetable garden

Landscape

Go camping with the kids

Force my dad to take me fly fishing

And last but not least.....

Start writing my book!

I am sooooo ready for a new year.

Last year was ROUGH.

Months and Months of uncertainty followed by months and months of traveling....

........ending with our water heater busting, 2 major surgeries, a move and a new home.


And did I mention that my brother got married!
I'm so happy for them!

Every year I have a theme song. This is the theme song for 2010.

Take a listen
 

 I feel our life is calmer now than it has ever been!

I have that happy butterfly feeling that 2011 is going to be so much better.
the lake by our new home

I just need to get over the shock of the rough 2010!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

May God bless you.













No comments:

Post a Comment