Thursday, January 19, 2012

She's going to HOLLYWOOD!

Oh my GOSH I am so EXCITED for Lauren Mink!



She is a Georgetown College Graduate from Winchester, Kentucky and she is going to HOLLYWOOD. 
I'm pretty sure the whole winchester/georgetown college community is as excited as I am to see Lauren on American Idol.  The girl has a VOICE.  I'm so glad America is finally able to hear it.

We both went through 3 horrid semesters of Latin Class together at Georgetown and I remember her working very hard on the weekends singing at local establishments, being the opening act for several musicians and traveling around to perform at certain talent shows.  






I don't know about you but I am totally watching the rest of this season of American Idol.
Even if that means having to bum cable off of someone (we don't have cable).  

YAY!!!   

We are all so incredibly happy for Lauren.

You go girl!   

1 comment:

  1. I had FINALLY decided not to watch American Idol this season. I have been saying I was going to stop for years now. Guess I will have to keep watching now!

    ReplyDelete