Tuesday, April 26, 2011

On Days like today....

I feel like CRAP. 

 I look HIDEOUS.  

No, seriously. If my mom were here she would say "jessica, do something with yourself. You look awful."
She has said that to me before. 

 I showered, threw some old jeans on (got them in high school they now have a hole in the knee), an old tshirt from college, and let my hair drip dry until it drove me crazy and I was forced to throw it up into an awkward pony tail. 

The kids aren't feeling well which means they are REALLY whinny and tearing up at any little thing.

It is raining outside and has been that way for a WHOLE WEEK.

I'm about to clean up after lunch and take the kids to the library.

Am I going to change clothes?  Try to make myself look less like the raggin muffin that I am?

NOPE

There comes a time when a woman needs to stop thinking about her looks and focus her energies on raising her children.  This time comes at the moment of conception.  A child needs a role model, not a supermodel.  ~Astrid Alauda, on the "hot mom" trend

HA HA HA!!

Like that one?

Now, I am going to focus on getting this kitchen straightened up and these kids loaded up in the car to go to the library! 

LIBRARY!!!! 

I might not be the HOT MOM but I sure am the mom that cuddles up with her kids, every day, to read MASSIVE amounts of books!




No comments:

Post a Comment