Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A discussion with Paul

Often times in the afternoon while Anna naps, Paul and I sit on the couch and have crazy conversations

I wanted to share with you our latest mother-son discussion.

me- "WOW Paul, your foot is getting so big"

Paul- "yeah it is huge. I'm growing!"

me- "can you believe that that foot used to be in my belly?"

Paul- "wow, yeah!  now it is too big to fit in your belly"  (giggle)

me- "yep! your leg was in my belly" (paul giggled) "Your arm was in my belly" (another Paul giggle) "Your nose was in my belly" (hysterical laugh from Paul) "Even your little butt was in my belly!"

Paul- "WHAT?????  My butt was in your belly? That is DISGUSTING."

After that discussion Paul started examining my face
Me- "What are you looking at?"

Paul- "What is that little pit thing between your nose and lips?"

Me- "I'm not sure."

Paul- "Why is that there? What is it used for? What is it called?"

me- "I don't know. I've never really thought about it."

Paul- "hummm, interesting. Maybe it's called a nose pit. YOU HAVE A NOSE PIT!!"



I am a CRAZY journal keeping fool. I ALWAYS have my journal with me to write down funny little things the kids say, inspiring words that pop out of their smart little brains and feelings that I have at any given time (good and bad).




No comments:

Post a Comment