Monday, July 19, 2010

Article about stay at home parents




I know this is a small article to read but really try. This is the best thing I have read in a while. It is an ann lander's kinda column that a woman wrote in to ask about if her friend, that is a stay at home mother, is not being truthful with her about how hard it is to be a mother. The woman is mad that her friend seems too busy to spend time with her or call her. Just read the woman's question and the column writer's response. I am saying AMEN!!! It is the best little description of how it sometimes feels to deal with "friends" that don't understand or aren't willing to understand the demands of parenthood. It's sad, but I've pretty much done away with even trying to deal with the "friends" who aren't willing to even try to understand and work around my children. I cherish the friends that do understand and actually help with the kids when they are around. They mean the world to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment