Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Son Of a Stitch'n Bitch

I am so giddy right now!! 

 So so so so giddy.  

My pattern book came in the mail today!!!     

I have been looking FOEVER for a good cardigan pattern for Roger.  
He is quite picking when it comes to cardigans.  
He basically wants something that screams "OLD MAN" or as I loving refer to it "WENDELL BERRY."

Do you know how hard it is to find an OLD MAN/WENDELL BERRY cardigan pattern?

Well, it was hard.

I've had several friendly knitters looking around for me and one of them actually FOUND IT!
"Renee, I could kiss you on the lips right now I am that happy you found it!"

Last Friday I ordered the book Son of a Stitch'n Bitch.
Today, right after I put the kids down for a nap and made myself a cup of white tea, the mail man came.
"HE HAS A BOX!!  I wonder if that's my book?!?!"

And it was.

****JUMP****HAPPY DANCE***

Man, I get way too excited about this stuff.
I got to sip tea while looking through a NEW PATTERN BOOK and the kids didn't jump all over me!

 Tomorrow I will be dragging my ALSO VERY EXCITED husband to the yarn shop to pick out the type of yarn he would like his WENDELL BERRY sweater made with.

I think I'm going to call the cardigan wendell.
"If ya need me I'll be in here working on wendell."


Here is the photo of the finished product.  Roger will more than likely go with a brown or gray color.


a photo of me and the Tree and the rushing river.
Just because.

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment