Sunday, June 12, 2011

Our Weekend Through Paul's Eyes

I've noticed I have been typing out a lot of blogs lately. 

SORRY

I need to get a new journal. 
 I used up the last pages of my old one during our vacation several weeks ago.   

I get the same old black moleskin journal every time so I'm not quite sure why I haven't gotten a new one yet.  

Oh well
Moving on

This weekend has been a much needed CHLL OUT!!!

All last week we had Vacation Bible School. 
It was a LOT of fun.
Seriously.... a LOT of fun.
Everyone was laid back, all the kids were fabulous and the weather was glorious.
It was a joy to be able to hang out with the church family every nigh!

Being able to show up every evening to a church full of smiling faces was so uplifting.

I got to make new friends (we're going to meet every thursday to swim) and catch up with old ones (she found me the sweater pattern I've been looking for).

Ruthie might think I'm nuts for saying this but I'm going to miss sitting under the craft tent in the 90 degree weather.


I'm not going to miss the hot dogs.

Oh goodness am I NOT going to miss the hot dogs.

I don't think I am going to eat another hot dog for a long while.


Back to our weekend....
IT WAS WONDERFUL

Roger even grilled us some shish kabobs.

Here is our weekend through the eyes of Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment