Wednesday, May 11, 2011

sharing a few links

(just thought I would share a few links with you all)


With more and more people my age(27) having their first child, I am seeing more and more women decide to leave their careers behind to raise their children.  I found this article that was written in 2004 about this phenomena of high powered women leaving their high paying careers to raise their children. 



When deciding to leave your career to be a full time mother or father a LOT of questions need to be asked.
I found this great article about the tough thought process that needs to take place before leaving your career to become a stay at home mother or father.  

Then I found this article written about a study that was done on what a stay at home mother or father is worth.


Just a result of some light reading while the kids were napping!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment