Saturday, November 12, 2011

Book Signing

Hello Saturday!

Roger left the house around 7am this morning. I got up when he got up to take a shower so I could have a little bit of alone time this morning before the kids got up. I am always such a better mom when I get that alone time in the morning to read, eat and pray.

Roger's first book signing is this morning in FRankfort, Ky at the Kentucky Book Fair.

copy and past this link below to see the book being talked about on the news
http://wkyt.videogenesis.net/watch?v=17378

And click the word book above to order your very own copy!

I was hoping to go with him this morning but it is rather unrealistic to try and drag two children along to a book signing that is a couple of hours away. I instead stayed back to take care of the home front!

I'm a bit bummed that I didn't get to go with him but I am still super excited for him and Amanda and the photographers.  The book is really pretty awesome if I do say so myself!






No comments:

Post a Comment