Friday, November 14, 2008

quick update

First, my husband hates the nick name that I have given him. So, I have changed all the names. We are now going to be refered to by our first names. Jessica, Roger, Paul and Anna.

Second, Anna tried green beans today and said "mmmmmmm" I think it is safe to say that she loves the green beans.

And third. We have locked down an interest rate!!! Are you ready? Don't wet your pants but we got a 5% interest rate!!!! How AWESOME!! So, our house payment is crazy low. I keep pinching myself. I'm freaking out. Roger has been looking around at banks for two weeks and he totally hit the jackpot today. I know what you are asking..."did you buy points??" and the answer is NO. My husband just has ridiculously good credit.

YAY

Our closing date has been moved up to Nov 24. CRAZY. We're going to have so much to be thankful for this thanksgiving. I'm so excited about sitting around the table, eating turkey and showing off our new house.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats -- that is huge! We are contemplating selling - we have far outgrown our little two bedroom - but I'm nervous! It is such a huge step, but so much fun too!

    ReplyDelete