Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mr. inspector






We had the home inspection today. It was a little bit overwhelming. We walked through the house with him for 4hours while he told us this and that about the house. Well, I didn't really get to walk through the house listening to the man. I was to busy with little chica and amigo. They were a handful today.

Anyway, we got good and bad news. The house isn't absolutely perfect :( Hey, stop rolling your eyes. I was praying that he was going to walk in the house and say "Wow, perfect house. You have absolutely nothing to fix." Of coarse that never happens but hey I can always wish.

The things that he saw as a problem really aren't that big of a deal to fix. So, we are going to have some other professionals out to look at those things and give an estimation and see whether or not we need to re-negotiate with the seller on the price. We'll see. Either way we are pretty sure that we are going to go ahead and buy it but you just never know.

While preacher man and inspector man were walking through the house I took some pics. I' excited but I'm trying my best to not get too awful excited. Our closing date is still set for the 26th so if everything goes smoothly from here (fingers crossed) we'll get the house. I'm a bit nervous about buying a house but I guess everyone is when they buy their first house.

Also, we got the extra money in the other bank account!!!! YAY!!! I was so nervous about that. So, now we have a 10% downpayment plus a little extra to do some work on the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment