Thursday, August 15, 2013

It's almost friday

This last week has been spent catching up with house work and getting ready for Seminary to start back.  I'm slowly becoming emotionally ready to jump back into the world of lots of reading and MASSIVE papers. . . . and insane amounts of driving.

With both of the kids at school from 8am to 2pm, and no homework as of yet for me, I have a chunk of time during the day to get things done around the house. It's been fun, and a bit exhausting.

This morning was spent getting my home office ready. Over the summer the kids turned this room upside down. Believe me, it was a MESS. But now look at it! It clearly is calling out to me "come Jess, come sip coffee and study."
Next weekend I am planning a yard sale. You know, to get some school money (and get rid of stuff). Therefor, next week will be devoted to cleaning out the closets and the garage!! 
YAY!!! 

 I joke, but honestly, I love to sort . . .  and get rid of stuff.   It clears my mind and makes me want to dance.  




No comments:

Post a Comment