Wednesday, March 11, 2009

a little color in my day

I've been in a bad mood the past couple of days. off and on. Well, to be honest I am in a good mood until Roger gets home and then for some reason I am in a bad mood. I'm pretty tired and I usually hold in all my frustration with the world until he comes home, then let it all out. BAD MOVE. 

Anyway, today I was a little well, rotten. He left for work and I threw myself on the couch to read for class (Glenn Hinson's "Spiritual Preparation for Christian Leadership"). About an hour later I got a text message that read "you need some color in your day-- check the front porch") I opened the front door and there set an assortment of flowers!!! how sweet. He got me some flowers that I can plant in the little garden out back. Now, if only I had a green thumb. :
 
I'm cooking him some t-bone stakes for dinner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment