Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I was just emailed the schedule of classes for Seminary.

I can't believe I am actually sitting here planning out my fall semester.

It feels so surreal.

I can't believe it is here; my turn to go to back to school; my turn to get my M.Div.

As I am sitting here looking at the class schedule, realizing I am going to be taking class from 9 in the morning until 9 at night, I am feeling a tad bit of anxiety.

Am I capable?
How will our family dynamic change?

I haven't been in full time school for 5 years.

Can you believe I graduated college 5 years ago?

I've been a full time stay at home mom for 4 of those years.

I guess now is as good a time as any to step back into the world of higher education.

i can't believe my youngest starts preschool in the Fall.

oh my gosh my oldest will be in 1st grade.




No comments:

Post a Comment