Saturday, April 24, 2010

In sickness and in Health

Last night we spent the night at my parent's house. At about 3am I woke up incredibly sick. I thought I was going to die. Actually I was praying for death. All the color drained from my face and I was sweating so much that I looked like I had just jumped from the shower. It was horrible. HORRIBLE. HORRIBLE

I managed to yell a small "ROGER." I knew there would be no way he would hear me but HE DID! And like the Super Hero he is, he came to my rescue and nursed me back from death. What you need to understand is that when I am sick I am the biggest baby EVER. I HATE being sick. So, he had to fight through my "just kill me. Just kill me. This is it Rog, I'm dieing." in order to make me feel better.

I'm thankful for a wonderful husband that takes his vows seriously "in sickness and in health."

Now, I sure hope I NEVER EVER EVER in my whole entire life feel that sick again.

No comments:

Post a Comment