Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Feeling Blessed

I can't help but feel so blessed!!! Yesterday was my first day back to school in two years. It felt GREAT but it left me wanting MORE. I'm only taking one class from 6 to 8pm on Mondays. I know I would NEVER be able to handle it, but after the class was over I had the automatic urge to walk into another class. I just had that immediate thought of "Man, I would love to be in class all day everyday." I guess you could say Im a bit anxious. Being able to sit and listen to someone speak about something of interest to me and not worry about wrangling the kids was so incredibly refreshing. I loved it and I am excited about all of this homework that I get the opportunity to do. WOW!!!

The kids have been amazing the past week. Anna is smiling ALL OF THE TIME and she LOVES to give me hugs. This morning she started crying at 7am but when she saw our faces she started giggling and smiling. So, I laid in the bed with her for a whole hour just giggling and talking. Who wouldn't want to spend every morning curled up in the bed with a happy baby?? It's moments like this morning that makes all the throw ups, dirty diapers and screaming tollerable.

Paul is my little buddy!!! yesterday we put backpacks on and ran around the house pretending that we were going on a hike. The stairs were the montains. Then we made a pretend fire by stacking up the books and we laid the sleeping bag out and told stories. I love watching him play in his little make believe world!! It makes me feel like a little kid again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment