Wednesday, February 4, 2009

bored?? What??

My life is always so hectic most of the time that whenever things are a little slow I feel bored. Right now Paul and Anna are both taking a nap. I know, WOW right!! I'm freakin' amazing. I love the nap time ritual that I have with Paul. We sit in my bed eating snacks while I read him stories for about an hour. Then we lay in my bed cuddling together until he falls asleep. Then I sneak down stairs to have alone time. While I am walking down the stairs I get so excited about BEING ALONE but then as soon as I get cuddled up on the couch I start missing my sweet little family.

First I start missing my husband and wishing he could sneak home from work and cuddle up on the couch with me. Then I start missing Anna's sweet little giggle. Then I start missing watching Paul jump around the living room and the crazy questions that he always seems to ask me when I am in the middle of something "Mamma, who glued my tongue in my mouth?? I want my tongue to come out. How do I get my tongue unglued?? it's so squishy!! I want to hold it in my hand and squish it. TAKE MY TONGUE OUT"

Anyway, I guess I need to get off of here and TRY my best to enjoy my alone time so that when the kiddos get up and the husband walks in from work I will be rested and excited to see every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment