Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dear Lord......HELP

This morning was completely WILD. Paul refused to put his underwear on and we are refusing to let him wear diapers. So, the child sat in time out for 4 sessions of 3 minutes, with only a shirt on. Being a boy, he played with himself the whole time and made me sick and Roger say "ohhh son, you're going to hurt your self."

I finally gave up the time out thing (I know I'm a bad mom), threw some underwear on him while he was kicking and screaming and forced him to get into the car. He had school today and we were already 20 minutes late. When we got to his school he refused to get out of the car. Once that was settled (sort of) and I had him in the building he decided to grab onto the railing of the stairs and would not let go, "I don't like this school. I want my diaper." I told him he could stay there hugging on the railing all day but that Anna and I were going to his class room. He immediately took off running after me. I LOVE that. So, I kept on running to his classroom so he would follow. You can imagine the sight. Me holding Anna and Paul's backpack while running through the halls of the school with a 3 year old chasing me screaming "Mamma stop. No Mamma." YOu do what ya gotta do.

Anyway, it was nutts. My hair was all over the place. I hadn't taken a shower and watch out, but I hadn't even gotten a chance to brush my teeth. Oh, the joys of motherhood. By the way, Anna has now taken to laughing every time Paul cries. So, while I was running down the hall of the school being chased by my screaming son, my daughter was laughing hysterically. I'm beginning to think she likes her brother to suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment