Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Our Thanksgiving

Tonight Roger, the kids, and I are having our little Thanksgiving Dinner.

Yep.

We sure are!

I decided to make coconut chicken curry with white rice, and Roger made traditional Indian Flat bread (chapati bread) to go along with it.


The house is REALLY smokey.  It's like we turned a fog machine on.

The kids think it is awesome.

Tomorrow the kids are both out of school, I'm out of school and Roger is off of work, so we have decided to declare the Wednesday before Thanksgiving . . . Pajama Day!!   

We are going to cuddle up in our pjs and play board games all day.

I'm toying with the idea of going to the Zoo tomorrow afternoon and finally using a gift card we got LAST Christmas to a nice steak house that we STILL haven't managed to find the time to use.

But we shall see.

We shall see.

The weather has be stunning and my heart is full of joy!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a LOVELY break.

No comments:

Post a Comment