Saturday, November 14, 2009

Episode 1 of "Spiritual Journey"

I have always been told to "let go and let God" but I never really got it until these last two years. These last two years have been no less than a spiritual transformation, a journey towards a Higher being that I feel I have  no control over. I feel compelled to write about it. A feeling that I have been pushing away since it began but that keeps surfacing during moments of anxiety that are brought on by a need to put into words what has been taking place deep within my soul. 

There is so much to write about, so much to explain. I know where to start but I have no clue where to end. There is no ending. The transformation is continuous. So, with a little nudging from my Husband I have decided to start writing about the inner dwellings of my soul and the transformation that has been taking place, well, all my life, but that I have just recently become aware of. Funny how that happens isn't it. How when our soul is finally given the ability to reach out towards the Light and be touched, it is given a voice that has long been silenced!

I pray that in writing these blogs someone else's soul is aided on their journey towards wholeness. If there is one thing that I have learned throughout this awakening it is the power of the human story. Listening to the stories of others has not only given word to my feelings but as helped lead me through the muck that so often times we find ourselves in.  


No comments:

Post a Comment