Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday 14, 2009

First of all, it is FREEZING outside. I mean, it is "I don't want to go outside for fear that my nose will fall off" freezing outside. Anyway.

Today has been good so far. This morning I took Paul and Anna to story time at the local library. Paul was a little more involved this time around. Usually he just stands there and stares at the kids as they do the songs, dances and activities. You can tell he's really there to listen to the story and wants them to hurry up with the dances so he can listen to the book. Crazy, weird child that I have. :)

After story time there is usually a craft and today was not an exception. We got to make awesome little penguins out of a ruler so the next time it snows (will it ever) we can take it outside to measure how deep the snow is!!! how clever?!?!? Paul adores penguins so this activity was perfect for him.

Anna was feeling the lack of attention so she decided to show her ugly side but after cleaning up her vomit and feeding her, she rather enjoyed chewing on the puzzle pieces. all the other mothers looked at me in disgust for letting Anna chew on library puzzle pieces, but ya know, you do what you need to keep the peace.

We're at home now trying to eat lunch and get ready for N-A-P-T-I-M-E (nap time). Anna is already asleep and if I don't get Paul boy down in the next couple of minutes I am up a creek. I treasure the alone time when they are both napping. Unfortunatly I NEVER seem to get that.


1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I want to be a librarian so I'm always thrilled to hear that people are still attending the programs at the public library, and don't worry about the puzzle pieces. As a future librarian I give Anna permission to chew on puzzle pieces any time she wants!

    ReplyDelete