Thursday, January 15, 2009

Chaplain Jasper

I took Anna to the doctor today it get her a flue shot. Ouch. Poor baby? No, lucky baby!! Apparently we were the last people to receive the shot. They ran out.

Afterwards I walked Paul over the bridge to the hospital. He LOVES bridges so we stopped every few feet to check out the view. As I was walking through the halls of the hospital being my creepy self (Don't judge, it was cold outside and Paul wanted to explore) I realized how much I love being in hospitals. I know, weird. But I have spent the majority of my 24 years in them and they feel like home. I then started thinking about my plans to go to seminary to major in pastoral counseling. Then I got SUPER excited about my end goal.........CHAPLAINCE. I can really see myself walking the halls of a hospital ministering to patients. That excites me!!!

If you know anything at all about me you know that the past 6 years have been consumed with "WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE." And the fact that I feel that I know what I am put on this earth to do gives me the warm fuzzy happy feeling inside. I love that. Right now I am ministering to my family by being a stay at home mom but on down the road, after the kids start school and I get my masters degree, I will also be ministering to others. I'm so excited about life and the journey!!



No comments:

Post a Comment