Wednesday, June 4, 2014

SUMMER


You all, it is OFFICIALLY summer break!
The view of our back yard through the windows of the master bedroom.

The kids had their last day of school today.
photo before heading to school for their last day

Anna is now a 1st grader and Paul is now a 3rd grader.
 That. IS. Crazy.

Anna's kindergarten graduation.


 Here's a video of the kindergarten class singing the fight song at the end of their graduation ceremony. Yes, they indoctrinate them with Panther pride even at a young age. But you must admit it is pretty cute, especially that little guy in the front with the bow tie and glasses. Oh my gosh he was cracking me up the entire time. 
Paul's 2nd grade awards ceremony.
Paul with his 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Watts.


Where has time gone?
Paul's 1st day of preschool


Anna's first day of preschool

Oh these kids, they crack me up and drive me crazy.  Summer should be a BLAST. . .  and utterly exhausting. These kids, they talk NONSTOP and have an insane amount of energy. I swear I get plenty of sleep and pop a multivitamin everyday, but I still can not manage to keep up with them.

Oh boy.

Happy summer break you all!!!

 




























No comments:

Post a Comment