Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hello blog world!

It's that time of year again. 

I head up to see my cardiologist for the BIG look around this Friday.

Please be praying for me around 11:15am Sep 13th?
I always tell myself that I'm not nervous, but clearly I am. 

I mean, I'm looking up all of this information on the internet that I have already looked up before. Information about my heart condition that I look up every year about this time.

 "High risk of sudden cardiac arrest" read the websites.



I'm a little freaked out that my appointment is on Friday the 13th.
I don't know why I'm freaked out.  I just am.
It's friday the 13th.
Isn't that a bad luck day?  

I should reschedule. 



The bottom line, that I have to keep reminding myself, is that non of us know when our last breath will be.  Each day is a precious gift.

so happy to get my new pacemaker


I  will never take one second of this gift for granted.  

Summer 2013

    
Summer 2008



Winter 2009

Summer 2010






No comments:

Post a Comment