Monday, March 22, 2010

pacemaker

I'm so frustrated right now. I have to send in a pacemaker transmission to my cardiologist through my carelink machine. It replaces a clinic visit and if I miss it I get charged 40.00. Well, the only problem is that I don't have a land line. I have to hook a phone line to one end, place a monitor over my pacemaker, push a button and have all the information that the pacemaker has collected over the past several months sent through the phone to my cardiologist. He then reads the information and sends me an "ALL CLEAR" or a "GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE WE HAVE A PROBLEM" I have called everyone that I know that lives in this town that might have a land line and I can't get ahold of anyone. I hate asking for help.

On top of that Roger left this morning at 4:30 to work on a paper before class and wont be home until after 9pm. I'm exhausted, feel defeated about not being able to get this pacemaker transmission sent and want to curl up in my bed with a bowl of ice cream. At this point in my life I feel like a single parent. A confused single mother that is in need of a land line to send in a her pacemaker transmission. I sometimes want to rip this darn peace of metal out of my shoulder, throw it against the wall, and say "I've had it." But I guess that doesn't make much since does it. I would much rather have a pulse of 70 than of 35.

Ok, I'll go and count my blessings. Wait a second. Anna has just drawn all over the wall. Great. I'll leave that one for Roger to clean "welcome home honey!" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment