Friday, April 19, 2013

An Insanly Stressful Day: Public Venting

completely frustrate.  insanly frustrated.

Anna has  been whining and complaining and screaming and yelling since 2pm yesterday (Thursday). 

 It is now Friday. 
She doesn't have school on Fridays so she is home with me.  

I have a big paper due on Monday that I am trying my best to write. 

I have sat here trying to type for over an hour, I have a paragraph that I have written in that hour.  

ONLY A PARAGRAPH?   
AAAAAAAAAAAH 

I am going to go insane.  COMPLETELY INSANE.  

The child is so incredibly grumpy AGAIN today.


have I mentioned that my head is pounding. POUNDING.

if I didn't have this MASSIVE stack of commentaries and books and journal article that I had to pack up, I would go to the library. 


No comments:

Post a Comment