Monday, March 9, 2015

Spring Break

I might have missed my calling. I mean, I might need to get a job in manual labor. I totally just pulled a chest of drawers up the stairs in order to do SOMETHING other than type or read. And that's not the only thing I've been tugging up and down the stairs these last 3 days.

I am so stinking tired of reading. I am so stinking tired of typing.


Wait.

I'm typing now. 

CRAAAAAAAAAP  

I feel as if I have senioritis, except I am not a senior. I still have AT LEAST a year left of grad school. 

That SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS. 

Wait.

I can't believe I just typed that.

 I remember when I was so eager to do homework, to read, to research, to type pages and pages and pages and pages that only my professor would EVER read.    I think I have written a book.  Yep. I'm pretty sure of that.

Tonight when the kids go to bed I SHOULD work on my midterms, in like TYPE a billion essays. But no, that's not what I plan on doing. You know what I am going to do? I'm going to PAINT. Yep. PAINT. As in paint a room.  Anna has moved her room, (I have moved her room) so now my office is her old room, which is PINK.  Yeah. Ummmm. I can't do pink.   I'm going to go with a bluish grey. The color says, "hey, I am serious, but not TOO serious."


To tell you the truth, I WAS going to work on my essays today while the kids were in school, but mr Paul got up at 4:30am sick. He's been chilling on the couch all day so technically I could have gotten some typing completed. But honestly, I can't use my brain at home. NO WAY.  I need to go somewhere to type serious scholarly midterm level stuff. I had planned on doing a town study hop, but that is a no can do with a sick kid at home. Thus the reason why I am SOOOOOO EXCITED about going to Home Depot tonight for paint supplies.  I GET TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!     I get to do what I WANT TO DO. 

I promise tomorrow I will be a better student. I hope.  

     



No comments:

Post a Comment